Plymouth Christmas Market: 29th November – 16th December 2018, Full Duration Booking (18 days trading)
Plymouth’s city centre Piazza will be completely transformed as the Christmas Market sets out more than 50 beautiful log cabin style stalls. The market will trade at the heart of the city centre from 29 November to 16 December 2018 in a highly publicised event which will attract shoppers from across Devon and Cornwall.
Stallholders will occupy more than 50 wooden cabins, which will be festooned with fairy lights and decorated for the occasion.
Use this form to book the entire 18 day Market only! For shorter durations use the buttons below…Check Availability/Book for 29th Nov-7th Dec 2018 (9 days trading) Check Availability/Book for 8th Dec-16th Dec 2018 (9 days trading)
- Traders can buy the entire 18 day duration of the market or alternatively one of two nine day blocks, 29th November to 7th December 2018 or 8th December 16th December 2018;
- Two trading areas are also available with premium space between the Bar and Sundial and a lower price between the Bar and Royal Parade;
- Cabins for each area are available in 3m x 2m and 4m x 2m configurations;
- Electric power included. Please note there is NO GAS COOKING permitted at this event;
- Parking is chargable at £5 (van/car) per day and £10 for long vehicle;
- Trading hours are flexible with most food stalls opening late into the evening.
- A programme of entertainment will feature throughout the event.